Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter

Guess what? THE EASTER BUNNY CAME TO MY HOUSE!
As you can see, he brought me a basket of goodies! The Easter Bunny knows me very well, because, as a Plus he brought it in a PINK basket. (Score.) We also got to have our Annual 'Easter Egg Hunt' These are my finds..
Unlike some families, we tend to do this indoors. Even though it was a GORGEOUS day outside, we did it inside. Psh-- what are you people thinking! when you go outside, and have to put on shoes, AND SOCKS.

You may be wondering which one of my finds is my fav. Well don't worry my friends, I took care of that.
This is my Prize..
It's not just the fact that it has: Sparkles, but it also is Pink and has swirly, green sparkles! By the way, this is my creation. We usually just dye them and leave them to dry, but this year we decided to jazz it up a bit :0) "Hope You Had A 'Eggsiting' Easter!"
-Diva

No comments: