Wednesday, March 25, 2009

It's the one and only: LEXI!!! We told you we'd be back :0) You know, sleepovers are really fun! because, you take one more or less normal picture..
And the rest...well, YOU MAKE CRAZY!

HELP! she's going to bite me!
You get your hair done..



And hey look, A CAT!!!

You can also get some hula hoop action..
And apparently, the hula hoop action was too much for Lexi; so she went to sleep..
(not really) he, he, he :o)> You also get some swishy hair stuff com'n at ya!..

And now, we have transformed...INTO GANGSTAS!..
Lexi got the gangsta look, but I always look like I'm about to punch somebody :~) Plus Lexi's got all the gangsta moves down..

And this is my: 'Happy Gangsta'..
Lexi can also do a cool hat thang..
She got it! And I don't.. But I can do this cool thingy mick bopper WHOA, DID I JUST SAY THAT!..
I swear, Lexi should start hang'n out with Lil Wayne & Jay Z because SHE GOT THE GANGSTA LOOK!..
And now she performs her ritual of: the I GOT SUGAR dance..
And yes, I hate to say it, but...BA BYE, BON VOYAGE, TALK TO YA LATA' ALLIGATOR! now in human words, Bye We'll be back. (du, du, du.)

1 comment:

Dancer Gone Wild said...

Hi Dancing Diva! Keep up the dancing love! : ) I have been dancing since I was three and I love it! Dance is life!